There is a tradition that when celebrating Purim, you dress up in costumes! This tradition is based on the fact that Queen Esther hid her Jewish I identity until she saved the Jewish people. Also many other important characters in the Purim story disguise them selves with different costumes and garments during the events that unfold. Also the Book of Esther is the only book of the Bible that does not mention the Name of G-d. Seemingly G-d is not part of this story but one can clearly see that He is orchestrating every event in His divine plan. Because of these "disguises" throughout the story, we have a masquerade/costume party to remember the even though we may not recognize Him, G-d is always in control and working behind the scenes.
1. Dad - Agent Alef; Chief Operations Agent & Team leader
2 Mom - Agent Bet; Expert Advisory Agent
3. Mena - Ms. Moneysheckel; Headquarters Adim Support
4. Jonathan - Agent Vav; Communications Tech (AKA, computer geek)
5. Michaela - Tzetlana Zayin - Tactical Operations (AKA Get 'R Done)
6. Andy - Agent Dalet - Spy Kid Extraordinaire
7. Beny - Agent Tav - Spy Kid Extraordinaire